In this issue:
- Katri Nousiainen on Market Developments, Ethics, Legal Design and Tech & AI, an interview, Editorial Dept.
- Welcome Robin Zavacky Ponce, Colin McCarthy
- Who Will Train Digital (Legal) Talent At Scale? Mark A. Cohen
- The AI Act is coming – what’s in store? Arnoud Engelfriet
- How To Approach “Full” Process Adoption in Legal Ops with No-code Workflow Automation & AI, Sagi Eliyahu
- Basha Rubin Helps hundreds of in-house teams to find the right legal provider for their next project
- Data Management and Legal Technology in Finland, an interview with Heikki Ilvessalo, Ari Kaplan
- Video: A conversation between Humans and AI, The future of the legal profession, Georgia Vulcano (special thanks to M.A.Cohen)
- Video: How To Achieve Process Adoption by Leveraging Workflow Automation and AI A discussion between Colin McCarthy, Rajan Gupta, and Sagi Eliyahu
- The Legal Operators Tech Directory, Legal Ops Editorial Dept.
- The Legal Operators Innovation Hub, Legal Ops Editorial Dept.
The online flipbook version will be available next week.
Become a member of the #1 community on Legal Operations and receive all our content for free